To watch TV on your PC you need a TV tuner. You have two choices. There are usb sticks and pci cards. The pci is an internal circuit board that goes inside your computer. The pci card is very easy to install. Literally just open the computer and pop it into an available pci slot. Then you will need to install the software that came with the usb stick or pci card. Next attach an antenna to the pci card or usb stick connector. You can scan for channels, save favorite programs, and setup recording schedules. There will also be a program guide to let you see what shows are coming up. If you don't want to do all this you can subscribe to an online on demand service to get programming as well if you have broadband or access to a wifi network.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades