In this video, we learn how to connect a computer to an HDTV using an HDMI cable. Start out by plugging your HDMI blue port in the back of your computer monitor. Also, plug in a yellow DVI to HDMI converted with a cable connected to this. You can buy these on Amazon or New Egg for only a few dollars, get the generic version. After you have these plugged in, it's as simple as that. Plug these into the back of your television, then use your computer. You will now see the screen of your computer appear on your television, give you a huge monitor to play with, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades