In this how to, I'm going to explain how to install a new TV socket.
- Socket R-TV
- Coaxial cable
- Little screwdriver
- Cable stripper
This is the socket R-TV and we are going to install a new socket beside the old socket.
Put it the new socket in the wall and screw in with screwdriver.
With the cable stripper, we strip the outer sheath of the coaxial cable.
This is the braid.
Take away the braid and the shielding foil and this is the result.
Cut the dielectric white cable stripper and you will see the inner conductor.
Connect the coaxial cable to the output of the first socket (the connection on the left) to the input of the new socket (the connection on the right).
Screw in with screwdriver the mechanism of the socket.
Screw in the case for the socket.
And finally connected the old socket whit new socket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades