In this home entertainment video series, learn how to use a universal remote control. A universal remote is just what it sounds like: it's a device that allows you to control several different home electronics appliances at once—like the stereo, DVD player, VCD, TV, satellite dish, etc. The complexity of the remote can vary, but in this day and age, it's probably a good idea to have one. Our expert will walk you through some of the basic functions and buttons, including how to program the universal remote code in, so that it will work with all of your components. Now surely you can figure out how to watch these short instructional videos and get crackin' on your afternoon of maxin' and relaxin'.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades