This video shows you how to easily use an S-Video cable to view you computer screen on a TV set. The first thing you have to do is buy an S-Video cable. Plug the 2 sides of the cable in TV and in PC or laptop. Turn your television to either AV1 or AV2. At this point, the computer screen should appear as well on TV as on the PC monitor or laptop monitor. Next, you can personalize your monitor or TV Resolution by right-clicking anywhere on the desktop and then clicking Personalize. In the popped-up window, go to Display Settings and choose the preferred resolution. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades