If you want to program an RCA universal remote control, you can follow this professional's advice. Make sure the batteries are in place, and turn on the device you want to control. On the top row of the remote control, there are buttons labeled with the names of different devices. Press the button for the device you want to program, and press ON/OFF button at the same time. The light under the ON/OFF button will light up indicating you are in program mode. Press the play button on the lower part of the remote. The ON/OFF button starts flashing while the remote tries to turn off your device. Wait patiently and press play again when the button stops flashing. When the appliance is off, you have to press the reverse button several times until it turns on again indicating that you have found the right code. Finally, press the stop button to save your settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades