Want a great, inexpensive, 3D movie experience in your bedroom (and have an aversion to the perennial red/blue anaglyphic glasses)? Sean Hellfritsch from Encyclopedia Pictura shows how to make the Vizard, a home 3-D viewing station. This podcast from Wired Magazine is a creative and whimsical hack with both modern and nostalgic technology perfect for watching a flip book style movie in 3D. The Vizard is a polarized stereoscopic display. It's not a red or cyan filter. LED has a natural polarization built in. You need to also build an enclosure for the monitors. The monitors must be at a 90 degree angle to one another. The mirror must be at 45 degree angle to the monitors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades