Digital projectors can be prohibitively expensive, particularly for those who stand to benefit the most from their use—that is, young people who prefer watch television and movies on their home computers. No longer. This hacker's how-to demonstrates how to make a simple digital video projector out of an old LCD flatscreen monitor and a slide, or overhead, projector. For detailed, step-by-step instructions on fabricating your own LCD/overhead digital projector on the cheap, take a look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades