In this tutorial, we learn how to fix a convergence problem on your rear projection TV. First, go to the menu on your television and see if you can fix the convergence through this. If this doesn't work, then try replacing the STK IC's that are inside of the TV. This will require you to take the television apart and find where the convergence board is. Once you find this, disconnect all cables and remove the bored. You will see two STK IC's attached to their heatsinks. After you find these, replace them with brand new ones. You will have to solder them into place, so be very careful. When finished replacing these, put everything back into the television as you found it and turn it on. This should fix your convergence problem quickly and easily!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades