Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to fit a projected image onto a target surface with Johnny Chung from Carnegie Mellon University. Typically, you'd need to use a screen to be directly in front of the projector and at a very specific orientation to get an undistorted image. What this tutorial is trying to accomplish is to place a screen at any location that is convenient and then calibrate the projector onto the target surface. This technique is used to automatically discover the locations of surfaces in the projection area using embedded light sensors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades