In this Electronics video tutorial you will learn how to connect a laptop or PC to your TV with an RGB cable. Take your RGB cable and plug it in to the back of the TV as shown in the video. You can also do this with the HDMI cable. Now take other end of the RGB cable and plug it in to the laptop or PC. Then you right click on your desktop, go down to graphics options > output to > monitor. Now you have to change the input to your TV. This will depend on the make and model of your TV. Once that is done you have a big size monitor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades