Purchasing an HDTV, plugging all the gizmos in, and turning it on to watch without any tweaking is like buying a table from Ikea and assembling as is: it works, and it looks good too, but honestly, it can look better with a few tweaks.
Yes, tweaking your HDTV takes work, but trust us, it's well worth it. By learning how to calibrate your HDTV you will be able to improve picture quality, thereby improving your overall movie or tv-watching experience.
Calibrating your HDTV gives you the best picture and sound on both LCD or plasma televisions. There's no need for a professional calibration; you can do it yourself by following the instructions in this video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades