Projectors can be pretty pricey. 1080p projectors even worse. If that isn't reason enough for you to build your own, then what is? Systm shows you the complete, detailed process of building your own 1080p HD projector, so pay attention and take some notes!
For this project, Systm uses Lumenlab's 120V S15 Mega-Kit, which is not being sold anymore. But you can purchase the kit's materials separate or find a similar kit. The S15 Mega-Kit consisted or the following features: Pro Reflector, 220mm S15 Fresnel Lens, 317mm S15 Fresnel Lens, S15 Projection Lens Triplet, LLVue 400w eBallast, 65K T15 Lamp, Mogul Base HID Socket, 120V AC Adapter, 120mm Ball Bearing Fan, 120mm Fan Guard, 120mm Vibration Dampener, Power Entry Module, 3 Prong US Power Cord, and 5 amp Circuit Breaker.
Obviously you don't need all of the above though. Watch the video instructions fully before going out and buying anything, so you know what you need and don't need. But besides the kit, you'll need FocalCalc II calculator, LCD flat panel monitor, and HDMI controller kit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades